• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

RLF Shed

Started by eTraxx, October 28, 2010, 09:18:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eTraxx

Russ. You wish .. and all that ..

Left side: The contest ended last night and I couldn't find the stripwood I had already stained, painted, weathered etc. .. so I said the heck with it. OBVIOUSLY (heh) the window had been replaced at one time and the trim never was put back. I followed Chuck Doan's SBS on making a window. Geeze! Well .. it DOES operate!

Ed Traxler

Lugoff, Camden & Northern RR

Socrates: "I drank WHAT?"

eTraxx

Swinging around to the rear of the building(s)

Ed Traxler

eTraxx

This is supposed to simulate where the brick structure was "whacked off" from a larger structure. The contest restricted us to a 12' x 18' .. so I had to "whack" ...

Ed Traxler

eTraxx

Ok. Around to the front

Ed Traxler

eTraxx

and a look through the door ..

Ed Traxler

teejay99

I think you hit a home run , Ed .

Terry
Wilson's Law: As soon as you find a product that you really like, they will stop making it.

eTraxx

Terry. I'm .. ok with it. I was stumbling along and realized that I was running out of time .. had to throw the ruck on and HUMP to finish it in time. Ha. I wanted to spend a day just making hinges for the door .. :)
Ed Traxler

finescalerr

Satisfactory. -- Russ

Junior

Great looking shed and "We Have A Winner"! Congratulations!

Anders ;D ;D ;D

Frederic Testard

Frederic Testard

TRAINS1941

Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
George Carlin

lab-dad

I especially like the view through the door.
Add some "stuff" and an appropriate background and it would be very convincing!
Good job!
-Marty

Philip Smith

Really nice Ed!  8)  :o

I did think the corner pieces covering the brick perhaps need some sort of bolt head or stars holding/ inbedding them in place. Is it suppose to be angle iron or masonry? ..forgive me for not paying attention...

Philip