• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Reference Material from Indiana- Small towns & Rusty Junk

Started by DaKra, September 02, 2011, 05:57:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaKra

NE Brownstone

Wow, great link there Dave.

That guy must have the largest personal collection of steam traction engines that I've ever seen, not to mention stationary engines and dynamos and other nifty oddball stuff.  Talk about a re-builders paradise.  I just wish he were closer.  I wouldn't mind getting a few dimensions off a few hundred things out there.
Russ
The other, other Russ

darrylhuffman

Thanks Dave for the link.

Lots of great stuff and lots of rust.

Darryl Huffman
darrylhuffman@yahoo.com
The search for someone else to blame is always succcessful.

finescalerr

Paper boy to Indiana: "EXTRA! EXTRA! Paint invented! Read all about it!" -- ssuR

Mobilgas

This Guy needs to sell or have a auction >:( all this history sitting out and rusting away and turning to Shit :o 
Craig

granitechops

Pity the auctioneer having to get that lot pulled out so it can be seen & cataloged!!
Don in sunny Devon, England

Ray Dunakin

Holy moly, that's a lot of great old stuff! I sure hope it ends up in a museum or something, and doesn't rot away or get scrapped when the owner dies.
Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World