• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Is There Anybody There

Started by Barney, February 18, 2012, 09:35:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jacq01

QuoteWill you guys -- many of whom I thought were not doing anything but actually are -- please contact me about articles? The hopper is empty. Industrial railroad stuff, narrow gauge stuff, and models or dioramas in general all are welcome.

I have virtually nothing for the 2013 and absolutely nothing for the 2014 Industrial Annual. I have about half of what I need for the upcoming NG Annual and nothing for the next two years. The 2012 Modelers' Annual is about half stocked, too, with nothing remaining for 2013 and beyond.

You do not have to write a word but you do have to send publication quality photos, something any of us can do with little effort (see the sticky on how to take photos). I'll do the rest.

Russ

Something is coming your way shortly about a sawmill I believe.  ;) ;D

Jacq
put brain in gear before putting mouth in action.
never underestimate the stupidity of idiots
I am what I remember.