• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

1/350 Radiant VII Republic Cruiser

Started by FichtenFoo, May 20, 2012, 11:11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FichtenFoo

Just finished this up for a Wonderfest sales display. It's a nice kit with no notable issues impeding building. Made use of the AK Interactive products to do the streaking. Pics and info here:

http://fichtenfoo.net/blog/tag/radiant-vii/
Chicks dig giant robots.

marc_reusser

Cool. Very nicely done. Looks like there was some fairly tricky/tedious masking required....came out very clean.

Did you send this over to WF, or are you currently there accompanying it?

I assume this is from Star Wars? (Forgive my ignorance....I only saw the first two films,way back when they were first released.)

Marc
I am an unreliable witness to my own existence.

In the corners of my mind there is a circus....

M-Works

FichtenFoo

Thanks Marc,

This is for the Starship Modeler sales table at Wonderfest where the kit will first go on sale. I'm not going to go this year, but plan to make a showing next year.

This ship was seen in the opening of SW Ep 1 The Phantom Menace... it delivers Obi Wan and Quigon Gin, then a few minutes later gets blown-up in the hangar. There's an armed version apparently that appears in the Clone Wars toon as well. It's white with red marks and has some gun turrets on the top.

The masking was quite tedious.  :P
Chicks dig giant robots.