• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

1/48 Lumber jacks

Started by Mobilgas, May 11, 2012, 03:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mobilgas

Was looking to buy these but didn't know were to buy them? Any forum members bought or have these ???
Craig

mabloodhound

Dave Mason
D&GRR (Dunstead & Granford) in On30
"A people that values its privileges above its principles will soon lose both."~Dwight D. Eisenhower

danpickard

Looks like an Aspen Model Company product...similar character styling, plus there are plenty of other AMC figures he is selling.  Perhaps the AMC website just hasn't been updates lately with newer figures in the range, and selling via eBay is a bit of a wider advertising source for him.  I have some of the older AMC figures and horses (really nice detailed castings, especially compared to many of the other 1/48 pieces out on the market).

Dan

mabloodhound

Yes, they are Aspen.   Lyle & Alan Anderson who he mentions, own Aspen.   Great stuff from them.
Drop them a line and see if they will sell directly to you?   Looks like the e-bayer has a substantial markup.
Dave Mason
"A people that values its privileges above its principles will soon lose both."~Dwight D. Eisenhower

mabloodhound

Just received e-mail from Aspen.
   "Hello Everyone:
Hard to believe I know, but I updated our web site www.theaspenmodelingcompany.com with a couple of our new offerings:
O-52 Washstand and O-58  Farrier
With any luck I'll put up more pictures of some of the other new items next weekend.
Take care, Alan
"

I bet those 'other items' are the sawyers you want.   Send Alan an e-mail.

Dave Mason