• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Remember see the Playland Arcade and more!

Started by SandiaPaul, September 07, 2012, 08:47:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SandiaPaul

The reception for Mr Hamilton's work is tonight 5pm 9pm at the
Rpdger LaPelle Gallery
122 N 3rd St
Phila, PA

Also on Sunday 1-5pm
Shows runs to the 30th of Sept

I can't make it tonight, but will be there on Sunday, anyone else going?

Paul
Paul

Chuck Doan

"They're most important to me. Most important. All the little details." -Joseph Cotten, Shadow of a Doubt

http://public.fotki.com/ChuckDoan/model_projects/

TRAINS1941

Paul

Diane and I will be there Sunday.  Hope to meet you.

Jerry
Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
George Carlin

Geoff Ringle

I plan to visit on Sunday.  Hope to meet y'all.  Geoff

Don Railton

WOW!  Way to go Ken!  I'll try to get there before the 30th.

Regards, Don

chester

Was privileged enough to get into Philly last Friday to meet with Ken and his wife Judy. Always good to see Ken and his work. Up close it is even more impressive than what we get to see here and in print. The lighting was very good and I saw many fascinated and amazed by a terrific presentation. Only wish there was more. Congrats on something very special.
   Ken, sorry I didn't get back to say goodbye but I located a watering hole a few blocks away and became "preoccupied". A hot evening on First Friday in Philly presents some fantastic girl watching. (no thongs but lots of scant outfits)