• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Some highlights of the 11th Australian Narrow Gauge Convention

Started by danpickard, April 03, 2013, 03:54:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

k27rgs

Jerry.  Nick got thru customs yesterday, so that was a relief for me   ;D 

Ray.  I'll post more Aussie stuff / pics on my web site when time permits

Unc.   Web site is a cut down version.  Added some Aussie stuff to showcase the NG convention.   Just thought it might interest a few grey haired blokes  ;D

cheers all

"M"

shropshire lad

Note to Russ ,

You should contact Richard to get him to do an article or two in your comic . His models are certainly good enough to be included . If you need an email address that can easily be forwarded to you .

You owe it to your reader to consider publishing him ,

Nick

finescalerr

marc_reusser

I am an unreliable witness to my own existence.

In the corners of my mind there is a circus....

M-Works

chester

artizen

Where's the photo of me in my top hat then Mario?

It was a really good weekend and meeting such illuminates as Nick, Jacq, Bernard and Dan made my day. Completely unexpected to see so many in one room. Almost worth driving 48 hours to attend.

The models were certainly of a higher standard than I have seen in Brisbane. The various gum tree/logging dioramas in the small room off the main convention space were the highlight for me. (I wasn't allowed to sit in on the clinics of course, coz I was there to sell stuff.)

(signed) Fez Boy Two
Ian Hodgkiss
The Steamy Pudding - an English Gentleman's Whimsy in 1:24 scale Gn15 (in progress)
On the Slate and Narrow - in 1:12 scale (coming soon)
Brisbane, Australia