• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Various items of equipment.

Started by Design-HSB, June 02, 2011, 01:11:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Design-HSB

The model landscape itself gets so only by certain small parts of life.
To this end, I have developed several small parts; can stimulate plants, dioramas and modules.
I want to start with this, these parts all have real role models to present.

Let me start with the boxes that I created.
The boxes have the advantage that it is download files which you can print in different scales themselves.
Small scales are here
and the larger it here

The only problem might be I have, of course, the German DIN A4 format used and not U.S. Letter.
So please to the pressure test, the A4 format and adjust if need be on letter paper try.
Also, there is even the possibility of the next larger scale and scaled down load reduced to print.
Expressed use thicker paper, as used in the cardboard model.

Of course, the small boxes are stacked on pallets.

Or packing in model grid boxes, but we can already look ahead to the next project.  ;)
Regards Helmut
the journey is the goal

marc_reusser

Helmut,

Your cardboard boxes are the best that I have seen in any scale. Thanks for offering the downloads and tips.

Somewhere I noticed that you had the metal grid boxes in 1/35 or 1/32.....are you selling these as a PE kit? If so could you let me know how much, and how to order?

When, circa what years, did these metal grid boxes come into use?

Marc
I am an unreliable witness to my own existence.

In the corners of my mind there is a circus....

M-Works

Design-HSB

Hi Marc,
Thanks for the compliment, I think the quality is because I made everything as vector graphics rather than bitmaps.
The grid boxes I have in many different scales.
The latest design is the grid of boxes in 1:43,5 if need be I take the design to other standards.

The box shown here is in reality made of plastic and also modeled.

The times I've made because these boxes were also on German shrimp boats used.

The aim was to make the flaps as in real mobile.
We have made the hinges from the tubes of hypodermic needles.

The boxes created after 1950, together with the Euro pallets, because as a small child I have seen the first one.
Truck drivers be lowered with adjustable loading platforms and forklifts have fascinated me as a child.

There was but after the 1st world war other storage boxes that I've seen in pictures of old locomotive factories, like this one.

For the cost I need to calculate cost, since I will not do, and etch itself the
The cost then get together in the etched parts and the cost of film with the shipping costs.
So if anyone is interested in virtually every possible scale and the greater the more detailed.

After I'm there at the meeting of homebuilders in 1:22.5 scale, let's see what there new.
Regards Helmut
the journey is the goal

finescalerr

Design-HSB

Die Gitterboxen habe ich auch im Maßstab 1:35 hergestellt, der hier im Forum ja sehr populär ist.

I have also produced the mesh boxes in 1/35 scale, which seems to be popular here in the forum.

Box 1:35
Regards Helmut
the journey is the goal

Design-HSB

Hi,

I have redesigned a 1:32 grid box and stack of boxes to do so.

Prebent items for a grid box 1:32 scale.

Items for a shepherd box 1:32 scale.

Grid box soldered finished in 1:32 scale up to the hinge.

1:32 mesh box with moving flaps and stacking boxes soldered finished.

1:32 grid box top flap open.

1:32 Gitterbox bottom flap open.
Regards Helmut
the journey is the goal

Ray Dunakin

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

finescalerr

Horrible, Helmut, just horrible. You have achieved virtual perfection. -- Russ

marc_reusser

Boah! Schoen. Gibts die/den Satz etwa von dir zu kaufen?
I am an unreliable witness to my own existence.

In the corners of my mind there is a circus....

M-Works

Design-HSB

Hallo Marc,
ja die Ätzteile, die ich selbst konstruiert habe gibt es auch über mich zu kaufen.
Die Bleche werden aber nicht von mir selbst sondern einer Firma geätzt und dort kann ich sie aber auf Wunsch machen lassen.
Das alles zum Teil sogar in unterschiedlichen Maßstäben, wobei mein persönlicher Maßstab indem ich alles für mich baue 1.22,5 ist.
Ich benötige nur die Angabe welches Teil in welchem Maßstab wie offt.
Auf einem Nutzen, also einem Ätzblech ist eigentlich immer mehr wie ein Teil.

Hi,
yes the etched parts that I have even designed it to buy even about me.
The plates are etched but not of myself but of a company and there I can but make it on request.
All this even in different scales, with my personal scale by I build everything for me is partly 1.22,5.
I only need to specify which part in which scale as offt.
On a benefit, that is a Ätzblech is actually more like a part.

Regards Helmut
the journey is the goal