• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Something that you just dont buy everyday

Started by Mobilgas, April 03, 2015, 02:45:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mobilgas

Made a deal on this truck today ;D Ill pick it up when it warms up here. ;D Going to be Yard Art...have 5 pieces of old farm equipment to go with it.
Craig

Chuck Doan

"They're most important to me. Most important. All the little details." -Joseph Cotten, Shadow of a Doubt

http://public.fotki.com/ChuckDoan/model_projects/

Mobilgas

Chuck,  That's a good question?  I didn't even look :o Been keeping my eye on it since I moved to the country last year, stopped buy today to get some pictures of it today and put a note on the building with my number....I then spotted someone next door went over and got the owners number....called the owner and made a offer and in a few minutes it was mine. ;D..... American pickers....got nothing on me 8)
Craig

Chuck Doan

Good job! Guess an engine doesn't matter for a lawn ornament.
"They're most important to me. Most important. All the little details." -Joseph Cotten, Shadow of a Doubt

http://public.fotki.com/ChuckDoan/model_projects/

finescalerr

With such effective weathering dare I ask whether you plan to paint it? (I already know the answer.) -- Russ

shropshire lad

Quote from: finescalerr on April 03, 2015, 11:58:35 PM
With such effective weathering dare I ask whether you plan to paint it? (I already know the answer.) -- Russ

Oh , Uncle Russ , sometimes we just despair of you . How could you even ask such a question . Paint it ? Go and stand in the corner .

Bexley

He was going to paint it, until he figured out how many cans of hairspray it was going to take.
CounterClockwise

Bexley Andrajack

Ray Dunakin

Quote from: Bexley on April 04, 2015, 07:25:34 AM
He was going to paint it, until he figured out how many cans of hairspray it was going to take.

LOL!!

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

Mobilgas

Craig

SDFarmer

At a town meeting (town of 25) in South Dakota  the "do-gooders" were deciding on cleaning up the town. They want to change the town into what they think our town should look like. They had all these "good" ideas on what was junk and what was not... I told them that I had a 1979 Ford F-250 lawn ornament in my yard and they better not think about trespassing on my property or even touch my lawn ornament.

No threats needed...

Ken

Design-HSB

Hi Ken,

then show us please once your border ornament, I have a lawn ornament just an old mine cart.

Perhaps the lawn ornaments would also be a topic for a separate thread.

Hi Craeg,

I like such old cars, especially if they are once restored outstanding.
Regards Helmut
the journey is the goal