• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

How to Make Bushes & Shrubs

Started by marc_reusser, September 29, 2008, 01:06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marc_reusser

This is looks like an interesting technique/method: (note the link is to a German forum)

http://www.kostenloses-forum.com/board/buesche-basteln-,nxu,01642644nx1878,t,1613.html#11304

The pictures pretty much explain everything, but in case you missed  it the builder is using an electrostatic grass machine (like the Noch Grass Master) to apply static grass to the adhesive coated armature.

Marc
I am an unreliable witness to my own existence.

In the corners of my mind there is a circus....

M-Works

chester

A unique looking bush. If you would be so kind Marc, as to translate what the use is of WD-40 in the very last sentence.

marc_reusser

He uses the WD-40 to clean his tools & fingers from the adhesive, and the material he used to cover/create the shrub.

Marc
I am an unreliable witness to my own existence.

In the corners of my mind there is a circus....

M-Works