• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Is anyone out there?

Started by Seattle Dave, March 07, 2016, 08:45:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

michael mott

Sorry to hear of your situation Ray
I'm still around and have had a pretty hectic winter, my mind seems to go in cycles, model railroad, model boats, live steam, full size boats, Odds and sods, model railroad, model boats, live steam, full size boats, Odds and sods, model rail.... Ok been there.

Right now I am getting back into a project that I need to finish pretty quickly, have also been working on a new model boat  a 1:8 scale model of a Buzzards bay 14.

Michael

Ray Dunakin

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

mspaw

Chuck Doan

"They're most important to me. Most important. All the little details." -Joseph Cotten, Shadow of a Doubt

http://public.fotki.com/ChuckDoan/model_projects/

finescalerr

Hideous! -- Russ

michael mott

Oh  so perhaps I will tart it up a bit so that it is not so ugly.

Michael

Gordon Ferguson

Superb craftsmanship ...... As expected from you
Gordon

Allan G

Michael; what a beautiful boat and as always incredible craftsmanship. Do you have more pictures you could share? Allan

michael mott

Allan I will start a new thread in maritime.

Michael

nk

Beautiful work Michael. WOW.

I am taking each Friday off over the Summer to devote to modeling. I have a piece I have to get ready for an exhibition in November and a bunch of ideas that have to get out of my head. But I have been very slow to add anything here.

Ray, sorry to hear you are going through so much.
You may ask yourself: "Well, how did I get here?"

http://public.fotki.com/nkhandekar/

1-32