• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

VINYL SIGN MAKING

Started by NORCALLOGGER, July 21, 2009, 10:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marken

Always enjoy helping a fellow modeler out.

The tutorial I posted was for Excel 97. It's ten years behind what your using and six behind me ::) Probably a huge part of the problem. Let me do some looking around and I'll get back to you.

Ken

Marken

Hi Rick,

Thought this would be easy...I got a copy of Excel 2007 for Dummies. The first paragraph in Chapter 1 states:

"The Excel 2007 interface has been completely revamped and redesigned compared to
the older versions of Excel we're all used to. In place of the old pull-down menus, so
prominent in all earlier versions of the program, Excel 2007 now relies primarily on the
Ribbon, a block of commands displayed at the top of the screen and divided into distinct
blocks called tabs. All that's left of the old pull-down menus is the pull-down menu
opened with the Office Button, which replicates most of the File commands. Also, in
place of the many toolbars of previous Excel versions, Excel 2007 offers a single toolbar
called the Quick Access toolbar."

So, I guess I need to do some reading to try and figure out the new interface.

Do you have any pics of the sign you are trying to make? Could you post it?

Thanks.

Ken