• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Construction Station "Schwarzburg" Faller Kit

Started by ximo, December 28, 2008, 01:07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ximo

Some photos of the process of construction and decoration of this nice station...

Regards ximo.

lucas gargoloff

It´s a nice model, and you´re doing a good work to change the "plastic look" of it. I saw many Spanish models in your rooster are you from there?
Regards
Lucas
Lucas Gargoloff - Argentina

marc_reusser

I think this is coming along nicely. I do wish there was some more verigation/variation in the shading and coloring of the vines/foliage on the walls,....and that the joints/seam at the wall corners had been filled better, so that they were not so visible. this is particularly annoying since the stone blocks wrap/continue around the corners in a real building.

Marc
I am an unreliable witness to my own existence.

In the corners of my mind there is a circus....

M-Works

ximo

Thank you very much for your answers and suggestions, if I'm Lucas of Spain, this model is specifically for Austria but I'm changing.

Regards ximo.