• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Problems ordering from Plastruct/Evergreen

Started by Ray Dunakin, May 08, 2023, 06:43:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ray Dunakin

Has anyone been able to order anything from Plastruct or Evergreen recently? I need a Plastruct product but when I try to order online, I keep getting a message saying, "There's a problem with our checkout. Refresh the page or try again later." For the past week I've tried, no luck. Also tried calling them. No one is ever there to take the call, and no one ever calls me back or replies to my emails. 

I found out that they are owned by the same people who own Evergreen, so I tried to contact Evergreen and have exactly the same problem. Have these companies gone out of business or something??
Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

Stuart

I ordered a few items from Plastruct back in July of last year and all came through okay.  I don't know if things have changed since then.  I do know that they require a minimum order so unless you are above that minimum amount you will be unable to to proceed.  I can't remember what the minimum amount is, but, my total order came to $36.00.

I get my Evergreen products from my local hobby store.  They carry a good supply of almost everything they produce.

Sorry I can't be more help than that.

Stuart

Ray Dunakin

Well,I downloaded Chrome this morning and used it to successfully place my order online. I've already received an email saying it's being shipped today.

They really need to do something about their lack of direct customer service. Either take down the phone numbers and other contact info from their website, or put someone to work answering the phone.
Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

Stuart

Glad you got it straightened out.  Happy modeling!

Stuart