• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Odd Bods

Started by Barney, July 08, 2011, 04:14:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shropshire lad

Quote from: finescalerr on October 08, 2011, 12:26:17 PM
Aside from my admiration of your fabrication skills (exceptionally clean work), I am amazed that you can paint and weather the models, cement them to a diorama base, but then remove them along with any trace of paint to go back and highlight construction details! What a great trick! -- ssuR

Fool , Reinberg . Go and stand in the corner , and take no female company with you .

Barney

Well you see its something to do with age not much good at counting up to five and definitely can not count backwoods are perhaps its something to do with our little group - The Phoenix Narrow Gauge Group - Modellers of Industrial Art and Magic -
Watch this space a new consignment of LEGO BLOCKS arrived today.
Barney

finescalerr

How humiliating! To be sent to the corner by Nick the Corner King. Okay, okay, I'm going .... -- Russ

shropshire lad

Quote from: finescalerr on October 09, 2011, 12:35:45 AM
How humiliating! To be sent to the corner by Nick the Corner King. Okay, okay, I'm going .... -- Russ

Ha , ha , revenge is sweet .

Barney

Some build shots of "Harvey" a FWD-Holt mobile crane in 1/35th scale.

Barney

Barney

Barney

Mobilgas

All I can say is WOW ;D  mobile crane is nice..... great scratchbuilding.
Craig

EZnKY

Eric Zabilka
Lexington, Kentucky

Ray Dunakin

Amazing work! Hard to believe it's only 1/35th scale.
Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

marc_reusser

I can only repeat what the others have said. WOW!....just beautiful. Great piece and wonderful craftsmanship.  What/whose tracks did you usd for this?

Marc
I am an unreliable witness to my own existence.

In the corners of my mind there is a circus....

M-Works

Chuck Doan

Thanks for posting those Barney. It's great to see how you put things together.
"They're most important to me. Most important. All the little details." -Joseph Cotten, Shadow of a Doubt

http://public.fotki.com/ChuckDoan/model_projects/