• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

A 1/2" Scale Figure From The Archives

Started by Ken Hamilton, February 21, 2011, 06:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ken Hamilton

Russ, if this goes over the line here (...is there one?..) feel free to cut this....

I found some old photos while cleaning the attic yesterday.  This is a figure I made a long while
back for an old modeling buddy of mine.  She started life as a "Showgirlz" resin figure from "Scale
Equipment Limited".  These are scans of those photos:

The figure was substantially modified, so to speak, with automotive body putty....

The hair is individual strands of craft store doll hair. 

I had forgotten all about this little project, but remember now how much FUN it was.
Ken Hamilton
www.wildharemodels.com
http://public.fotki.com/khamilton/models/

BKLN

Is inappropriate to say that I like her shoes?

Ken Hamilton

Ken Hamilton
www.wildharemodels.com
http://public.fotki.com/khamilton/models/

Frederic Testard

Frederic Testard

Mobilgas

Ken,  Look's like one of Jimmy Flintstone Studios Inc.....Figure's that he carry's in his line ::)
Craig

Malachi Constant

Wow!  Great job on the hair ... seriously ... and, overall, some rather pleasing figure work.  ;)

Predicting that "someone" will now say he still prefers a Cherry 2000 ... but they're getting difficult to find.

Cheers,
Dallas
-- Dallas Mallerich  (Just a freakin' newbie who stumbled into the place)
Email me on the "Contact Us" page at www.BoulderValleyModels.com

W.P. Rayner

Quote from: Malachi Constant on February 21, 2011, 08:08:00 AM
Predicting that "someone" will now say he still prefers a Cherry 2000 ... but they're getting difficult to find.

No, we left that up to you Dallas...  ;)

Looks to me like one of Russ' office assistants is out for a bit of peace and quiet, so to speak...

Paul

Gordon Ferguson

Ken,

I'm presuming you were caught doing the "research" and then had to produce the model to back up your story  ;D

The building looks a pretty good bit of modelling as well !
Gordon

finescalerr

The figure is in good taste. The diorama is questionable. -- Russ

TRAINS1941

One of Russ's playmate's I'm sure!!!!!!!

Jerry
Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
George Carlin