• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

HO Scale - FSM Crocker Bros. Feed Mill

Started by mrboyjrs, July 13, 2011, 06:33:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrboyjrs

Placed 2nd at the NMRA Nationals in Sacramento.

Jimmy Simmons
Monster Modelworks
www.monstermodelworks.com

mrboyjrs

more images
Jimmy Simmons
Monster Modelworks

mrboyjrs

more images
Jimmy Simmons
Monster Modelworks

mrboyjrs

more photos
Jimmy Simmons
Monster Modelworks

mrboyjrs

Last one for now... will have many more on my website
Jimmy Simmons
Monster Modelworks

mrboyjrs

Jimmy Simmons
Monster Modelworks

Ray Dunakin

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

finescalerr

If you placed second with a KIT, you must have scored enough points to beat out a lot of scratchbuilt models. Not bad. -- Russ

TRAINS1941

Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
George Carlin

mrboyjrs

Russ,
They now separate kit class and scratchbuilt class.  I learned a valuable lesson, do the paperwork correct and you can take first place...
Jimmy Simmons
Monster Modelworks

mabloodhound

'grats Jimmy.   Which class was this entered in?   
Hope you separate the classes at the CSC this year too.   Kits and scratch should be separate.
Dave Mason
D&GRR (Dunstead & Granford) in On30
"A people that values its privileges above its principles will soon lose both."~Dwight D. Eisenhower

mrboyjrs

They now have a separate Kit Built Category for all types of builds. Rev Car, Non-rev Car, Structure, Display, etc. I entered it in the display category, I also found out I could have entered the structure separately as a second entry. Which I will do in Flagstaff this September.

As for CSC2011, I plan on separating the categories as long as the kit builds are 90%+ per the plans.
Jimmy Simmons
Monster Modelworks