• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

staying with trains

Started by jacq01, February 11, 2008, 03:13:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jacq01

Beside the On30 diorama under construction I am building a small H0 layout. Here the originals of what it will look like when it is ready. The On30 layout will be ready for the Warley show in 2009. The H0 diorama I built at leasure, I realy don't know when it will be ready, but knowing myself and having all the time after December 2008.........

Here some photo's that started it all:

I am planning a mirror image of this scene on one side

and this scene, all in H0. The plans are drawn, the wall castings are ready ..........
Just waiting for the right magic moment to start... it only works with the right amount of inspiration,
particularly with the mill. But when it's there.....then I most probably will built it in a couple of weeks.

Jacq

put brain in gear before putting mouth in action.
never underestimate the stupidity of idiots
I am what I remember.

RoughboyModelworks

Interesting combination of themes. Curious to see how you blend the two. Particularly like the steam along the riverside shots - very evocative.

Bill

John McGuyer