• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Donkey ............................. Nodding

Started by Gordon Ferguson, May 14, 2012, 01:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gordon Ferguson

OK, nobody not even architects deserve to be stuck in the corner with Nick.

As we all know Marc is an extremely sensitive soul who will be seeking counseling if we keep this up  so lets now be nice to architects ( my youngest is one as well ) so that he does not use the vilification as excuse not to show his finished work  ;)

Adjusted counter weight arms :D ( although as Bill pointed out it is quite common for the counter weights to swing lower than the base frame) and we have pictures to prove it  .............. but it does look better

Gordon

Chuck Doan

"They're most important to me. Most important. All the little details." -Joseph Cotten, Shadow of a Doubt

http://public.fotki.com/ChuckDoan/model_projects/

EZnKY

I just got back from the national AIA convention in Washington DC.  Was this the corner you were talking about Russ?
Couldn't swing a dead cat without hitting an architect, and that's saying a lot given the number of 8th graders in matching shirts running around the Mall.
I decided there's only four or five different "archetypes" for architects, and I'm saying this about myself, but I find all of them somewhat annoying.

Maybe there's something to all of this hostility towards architects.
Just maybe...
Eric Zabilka
Lexington, Kentucky