• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Greetings from Spain

Started by modelico, January 18, 2012, 03:12:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

modelico

Hi everybody there,
my mouth is parched, I have butterflies in my stomach, and sweat with fear when thinking that some of the most gifted modellers I know may drop their eyes on these lines.
I live modelling since...well since a long time. Longer than would like to remember. I love model railways and my usual scale is 1:87, the one Chester loves to work with.
I am sure I will go on learning loads, as I have the last months!
Very special regards to Junior. I would like to openly thank him for his patience...he knows what I am talking about.
Greetings from Spain.

Artificial intelligence is not a substitute for natural stupidity

Ray Dunakin

Welcome aboard! That's a nice little diorama!
Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

Mr Potato Head

Great work! Thanks for sharing! Oh by the way you need to send everyone some Spanish olives! That's standard newbee protocol, in case you didn't read the fine print :o
MPH  ;D ;D

Gil Flores
In exile in Boise Idaho

Ken Hamilton

Welcome!
Good job on the diorama. We look forward to seeing more of your work.
Ken Hamilton
www.wildharemodels.com
http://public.fotki.com/khamilton/models/

finescalerr

Thank you for posting your work. -- Russ

TRAINS1941

Welcome to the forum.  Nice job on the diorama.

Jerry
Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
George Carlin

Barney

Welcome - nice bit of modelling - keep it coming - No olives for me please I hate the damn things - But I do like Cheese and onion Cobs that is proper cheese and white bread rolls with a bit of Spanish onion the type they grow in Kent.
Barney

modelico

Olives? what olives? Maybe I misunderstood this -English is not my mother language- instead of olives I sent you my mother in law...you know Olives/Law. ;)..She was as happy as a canary when I explained her she would meet someone who "deals with models".  ;D ;D Enjoy your new mate!! ::)
Thank you for such a warm welcome!!
Al
Artificial intelligence is not a substitute for natural stupidity

Mr Potato Head

Mother in Law! eeeekkkkkkksssssss  :'( :'(
I'll buy my own olives, stick to modeling
MPH
I've got one too many Mother-in-law's!
Gil Flores
In exile in Boise Idaho

Mobilgas

Craig

shropshire lad

Quote from: Barney on January 19, 2012, 01:20:47 PM
Welcome - nice bit of modelling - keep it coming - No olives for me please I hate the damn things - But I do like Cheese and onion Cobs that is proper cheese and white bread rolls with a bit of Spanish onion the type they grow in Kent.
Barney

Thing is Barney , you hate everything that isn't made of Cheddar cheese and onion and put in a white roll !