• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

'37 Chevy wrecker in 1/87

Started by chester, November 20, 2012, 01:06:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chester

Like some others here, I've been in a terrible slump with my modeling. So this is not some wonderfully detailed or tremendously challenging project here but one of my first efforts after a long hiatus. The '37 Chevy cab and chassis are resin from an outfit called Sylvan Scale. The bed and tow unit are built from styrene. Would also like to show more photos but my photo hosting site is giving me conniptions.

Malachi Constant

You're one of those rare few who can post a 1/87 vehicle larger-than-life and still make a damn good impression.  Nice work!  Glad the slump is easing.

Cheers,
Dallas
-- Dallas Mallerich  (Just a freakin' newbie who stumbled into the place)
Email me on the "Contact Us" page at www.BoulderValleyModels.com

finescalerr

Chuck Doan

Nicely done Chester. That is a good looking truck.

I hope you get back to it, I know I am not the only one who misses your builds.

"They're most important to me. Most important. All the little details." -Joseph Cotten, Shadow of a Doubt

http://public.fotki.com/ChuckDoan/model_projects/

Mobilgas

Chester,   Tow truck is looking good ;D It needs only one more thing....a Mobil sign on the door with a old phone number ::)
Craig

TRAINS1941

Chester,

Well done a nice looking truck.  Good to see you back at it.

Jerry
Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
George Carlin

Ray Dunakin

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World