• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Watery Grave

Started by marc_reusser, January 19, 2009, 12:54:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shropshire lad

Quote from: marc_reusser on March 01, 2013, 02:30:51 AM
Quote from: shropshire lad on February 28, 2013, 02:21:12 PM
Oh , they've been doing the same over here for just as long . It usually always looks rubbish . I also use a type of lichen for my bushes . But that doesn't look rubbish . Well , not to me it doesn't .

Nick

Well, if you rarely, if ever, post any work, how are we to judge.  ;D ;D

M

You can't , so you'll just have take my word for it . I'll take some with me to Gordon's tomorrow and you can judge for yourself . Oh , sorry ,I forgot ,  you're not coming !

I'll let Gordon have a look and he can give me a frank appraisal .

Nick

FichtenFoo

Fantastic Marc! I hadn't realized you were back on this. The greenery and weathering looks awesome.

I just got the Verlinden 1/35 WW2 Tug Boat (waterline) model. Not sure if it's a good kit, but looks fun regardless. You should look into it.
Chicks dig giant robots.

Hydrostat

Marc, yesterday was our first sunny day in the darkest winter since 60 years. Of course I had to stumble over this:

Come on, give us some close ups of your lichen ...  ;D

Volker

To be honest: There's a harbour but no salt water. And this switch box should never ever get under water.
I'll make it. If I have to fly the five feet like a birdie.
I'll fly it. I'll make it.

The comprehensive book about my work: "Vollendete Baukunst"

michael mott

We were still under a blanket of 24 inches of snow on the 24th march.

Michael