• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

rare club

Started by 1-32, February 20, 2019, 01:44:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1-32

Hi Everbody.
I spend a lot of time looking around to find fine examples of modeling.
For the level of professionalism willingness to share and finish Finescaller can't be beaten.
It is a great place to share and not feel embarrassed by your skills yes it is a rare club.
Cheers Kim

finescalerr

And you are an important member, Kim. -- Russ

Les Tindall

I fully agree with you Kim

Les

Barney

And Me
Barney
Have looked at many forums for modelling and have been truly disappointed  at the lake of improvement on the modellers side of things over the years and yet the quality of goods has improved vastly really making scratch building a thing of the past
Scratch building is only if you want something different or its not available of the shelf if you get my drift !!!! 

Ray Dunakin

I have seen some impressive scratchbuilding and kit-bashing on military modeling forums, but even there it tends to be pretty rare.
Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World