• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

The RUTH Gasoline Loco Denver Colorado

Started by Barney, March 10, 2021, 07:10:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barney

Never Let someone who has done nothing tell you how to do anything
Stuart McPherson

Les Tindall

Barney, tried looking up Avalon, just got some Toyota car models (full size!) or something about food. Do you have a web-site for them?
Les

Barney

Les all I get is some food marketing guide - I did inform them when I was at the last 7mm association show - but they looked at me as if I had fell out of a tree !!!!!
I have sent emails but got no reply - its such a shame because there range of castings is outstanding and the only way to get there goods is by looking them in the face !!!!! at a exhibition
Barney
Stuart McPherson

Ray Dunakin

Another cool project, and a great start!
Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

Design-HSB

Regards Helmut
the journey is the goal

Bernhard

I happened to find this nice model of a Ruth mining locomotive here: http://jimrusselltrains.blogspot.com/2015/02/gallery-of-mine-locomotive-and-mine.html Besides, on this website you can find a lot of other beautiful models of mining locomotives.

Les Tindall

Had a look at that web-site - its "right up your street" Barney, though the models seem too clean for mining operations, they need some rust and "grot".
Les 

Barney

Thats a nice site -as you say plenty of info and ideas Thanks for seeing it
Barney
Stuart McPherson

1-32

Hi Barney just the right size for a spud power unit great little model
cheers

finescalerr

In case nobody noticed, the scale people on Jim Russell's locos are "Figures by Carlo" and "Carlo" happens to be our forum member, Carlo Spirito. -- Russ

Ray Dunakin

Quote from: Bernhard on March 16, 2021, 01:34:10 AM
I happened to find this nice model of a Ruth mining locomotive here: http://jimrusselltrains.blogspot.com/2015/02/gallery-of-mine-locomotive-and-mine.html Besides, on this website you can find a lot of other beautiful models of mining locomotives.

Wow, nice work! That guy's got a lot of very impressive models. I love his replica of the man-car that was made by bolting a bunch of folding metal chairs to a wooden beam on wheels.

He also has a great (unpainted) model of a Stanley Steamer Mountain Wagon, a sort of railbus.

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World