• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Sternwheel engines

Started by Les Tindall, July 04, 2021, 07:22:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Gill

Les, rather: More. Definitely like seeing your work.

Stuart

Terrific work here Les and a unique project.

Stuart

shropshire lad

Quote from: finescalerr on June 17, 2024, 11:29:08 AMLes, go stand in the corner for failing to show us your progress on that terrific model more often. -- Russ

Sending him into the corner is counter productive as he won't be able  to make any progress if he is standing there flicking through your bikini clad bathing beauties photo album.

finescalerr

Whoops. I forgot about the bikini girl album .... -- Russ

shropshire lad

Les,

Yet another fantastic model from your ever fertile mind . You are definitely giving Barney stiff competition for the title of "styrene King".

Floating cranes and dredgers is a subject I have had an interest for a number of years . I have even started a model of my own . This photo was taken in 2016 . Obviously not in the same league as yours as it was started with a 1/35th Accurate Armour kit . Progress has completely stalled as I was unhappy with the tracks and the painting of the model , but I hope to get back to it before too long .

Nick

shropshire lad

This is one of the many photos that gave me ideas on how to proceed . I believe that it resides in Staten Island .

Les Tindall

Nick.It's photos like that that inspire, a lovely collection of rusting boats. That's gone into my modelling ideas file.   I'll also go along with Russ's bikini clad girl album for more inspiration! 

Les

shropshire lad

I have quite a few photos that will stir the imagination , here's a couple more .

shropshire lad

The problem with looking through Russ's bikini clad beauties photo album is that his idea of which photos to include might not correspond to every one else's ..... !

Les Tindall

Well that's a matter of opinion. I find myself going up in scale!
Les

Ray Dunakin

The dredger looks great, Les!
Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World