• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

A tale of two Dolbeers

Started by lab-dad, March 22, 2009, 10:01:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lab-dad

Here they are.
All done....I think?............

-Marty

finescalerr

PuckHog

Marty,  So cool , I still can't decide which one I like the best!  The iron work is great but it makes me want to throw my dolbeer away.   Thanks for sharing ......Randy

TRAINS1941

-Mj

That's why I picked you as my mentor.  Just another outstanding job by you!!
Hey thanks for all your help.

Jerry
Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
George Carlin

marc_reusser

Beautiful job Marty. Very nicely done. I like the faded number on the boiler. ;) These will make a great addition to your layout.

Marc

I am an unreliable witness to my own existence.

In the corners of my mind there is a circus....

M-Works

lucas gargoloff

Marty, as we said before... gald to see you at work again!!! Very inspirational!!
Lucas Gargoloff - Argentina

jacq01

Marty,

beautiful,  they realy show their age..... and still in use.

personally I think the flanges of the haulback drum are too rusty compared with the rest.

Jacq
put brain in gear before putting mouth in action.
never underestimate the stupidity of idiots
I am what I remember.

lab-dad

Thanks Jacq,
The flanges are more rusty (?) due to the lack of being in contact with anything,
like the horizontal surfaces of the capstan. I had them "newer" but they didnt  look right.
But to each his own, thanks for the feedback!

-Marty