• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Source for Gears and stuff like that....

Started by marc_reusser, March 23, 2010, 11:56:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marc_reusser

This link was posted on the FS32 list by Daniel Caso.....thought some of you guys that actually build stuff that runs...or need stuff for your scratchbuilding might find it of use.

https://sdp-si.com/eStore/Direct.asp?GroupID=207

Marc
I am an unreliable witness to my own existence.

In the corners of my mind there is a circus....

M-Works

narrowgauger

Hi Guys,

noticed that from time to time members are looking for suppliers for milled brass sections, rivets etc.

You would be well served by looking at the following suppliers, www.knupfershop.de who stock proper milled sections in brass, wide rage of scale fastners, including a big range of rivets as well as a host of scratch building materials.

I have no connection with this firm, but have found them to be a reliable, trustworthy retailer.  They are happy to handle international orders, but the web based catalogue is only in German.

have fun

Bernard

SandiaPaul

Narrowgauger,

Thanks for that link..if only it were in English! My Swedish wife knows quite a bit of German, I think that will get me by!
Paul

RoughboyModelworks

Excellent link Bernard, thanks for posting. It's like a trip to the candy store...  :)

Paul