• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Porch Trim in HO scale.

Started by DaKra, November 09, 2010, 05:35:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gin sot

Cool!

I've switched to Mercury Adhesives CA anyway, that's pretty much nixed my issues with just-opened bottles of superglue turning up solid and crusty the next time I sit down for a modeling session.

finescalerr

It may seem I'm a paper freak. Not really. I just want to overcome the inertia with respect to cardstock and get some help advancing the frontier. If it weren't for the Photoshop skills I've honed because of publishing I might be working with lasers or some other computer related tool. I am, as all of you know, a lazy sot. -- Russ

marc_reusser

Great stuff Dave. Really well done.

Marc
I am an unreliable witness to my own existence.

In the corners of my mind there is a circus....

M-Works

chester

Beautifully done Dave. The details will work well in dressing up an existing "cheap" kit as well as scratch building.

DaKra

Porch trim pieces in HO are now available on my website!  $14.75 for a sheet of goodies, free postage anywhere.

Dave

finescalerr

That makes me want to go back to HO. -- Russ

Mobilgas

Craig

Frederic Testard

Quote from: finescalerr on December 17, 2010, 11:43:27 AM
That makes me want to go back to HO. -- Russ
I'm sure he can do it in O too, Russ.
Very nice, Dave.
Frederic Testard

DaKra

Thanks.  :) Yeah, I've found thicker stock material, so yeah, they'll also be in O scale.   Probably won't cost much more, but with fewer pieces per set.   

Dave

JohnP

Now all we need is a nice O scale house for the coming O scale porch trim. By that I mean no bordellos, haunted houses or wild west miner's cabins. Just a nice, regular home for nice, regular miniature people.

Very well done Dave. Do you ever send stuff off for reviews and other mainstream attention?

John
John Palecki