• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Michael Omartian's 1:20.3 Layout

Started by finescalerr, July 12, 2007, 05:49:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finescalerr

Progress photos from last week.

finescalerr

Next two photos.

TRAINS1941

Michael

Wow that is really nice.  Very impressive an in 1:20.3 scale no less, beautiful detail can't wait to see more pictures of this.

Jerry
Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
George Carlin

Chuck Doan

"They're most important to me. Most important. All the little details." -Joseph Cotten, Shadow of a Doubt

http://public.fotki.com/ChuckDoan/model_projects/

scrappy1

Sean

herbert6

Michael - outstanding work - like to know where you got the truck model in the left hand side of the store - I need a good source for these type of models for my layout - thanks in advance. look forward to more posts from you.
herbert6

MrBrownstone

Beautiful work Michael

I like it

I am truly impressed

Mike

mobilgas

Micheal,  very nice ;D  how about some more pictures of inside the store...the truck.   Craig   Mt. Clemens Mich

k27rgs

scrappy1

what ever happened with this fine layout???? ??? ??? ???

finescalerr

I posted those photos a long time ago. Some came directly from Michael; others came secondhand. I haven't heard a peep from Omartian for years but guys I'm regularly in touch with tell me his layout has progressed substantially. Apparently one room is complete and he has expanded into another room. I sent him a note yesterday or the day before and have received no reply. I guess he's one of those people who only contacts you if he wants something .... -- Russ

finescalerr

Michael just sent me six more photos of his layout. -- Russ

finescalerr

finescalerr

... And the last one. -- Russ