• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

JESTER's Painted Toys

Started by JESTER, November 23, 2010, 12:57:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chester

Excellent, and it's good to see young people interested in building models. Congrats on the wins!

JESTER

Thanks guys!

-

Ray Dunakin

I like your calligraphy and lettering. That's one area where I never had much talent.
Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

JESTER

Quote from: Ray Dunakin on May 12, 2011, 10:43:54 PM
I like your calligraphy and lettering. That's one area where I never had much talent.

Thanks Ray! I learned it from Graffiti and watching ken Brown on channel 8.

-

BKLN

Jester,
I went to over to PlasticHeart the other day to check out yours and Marc's contribution to the show. Very nice work from both of you! I enjoy the dirty weathered looks (in the mostly clean toy world)

JESTER

Quote from: BKLN on June 06, 2011, 08:56:55 AM
Jester,
I went to over to PlasticHeart the other day to check out yours and Marc's contribution to the show. Very nice work from both of you! I enjoy the dirty weathered looks (in the mostly clean toy world)

Thanks! They had some nice work for the show. Marcs was very cool!! Marc also mentioned a glue to use on the vinyl that works real well. I might kit-bash another one if I get a chance.

-