• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

D. Krakow Auto Repair in 1/87 scale

Started by Junior, November 29, 2010, 01:38:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junior

New pump island.

Junior

Got some really neat steel shelves from Dave that are now in place.

Junior

That´s a Pierce Arrow truck engine for Mr. Krakow to work on. Will supply him with an overhead pulley trolley as soon as crossbeams and posts are installed. That´s it for now.

Anders

Chuck Doan

"They're most important to me. Most important. All the little details." -Joseph Cotten, Shadow of a Doubt

http://public.fotki.com/ChuckDoan/model_projects/

finescalerr

Chuck Doan

I know, and I thought O was too small...
"They're most important to me. Most important. All the little details." -Joseph Cotten, Shadow of a Doubt

Junior

Thanks guys. Frédéric I forgot about your request. This picture is about three times actual size with the new steel shelves in place.

Anders ;D ;D ;D

PS. Russ...why doesn´t my pics. show without clicking anymore? ???

Frederic Testard

When I see this kind of picture, Anders, I have to make an effort to remember it's not even O scale but small HO scale. You're a magician!
Apart from the modelling, the lighting in this last image gives it a fantastic flavour.
Frederic Testard

Malachi Constant

That's just insane!  And wonderful ... and, man, what a load of stuff you've got scattered all over the place ... loads of atmosphere ...

Saw a movie once called "Edward Scissorhands" ... any chance you might be a cousin of his ... Anders Tweezerhands or something?

I like the parts that appear to have been kicked under the long workbench in the back ... and the wood parts bins ... and, well, it just goes on and on.  Really nice. -- Dallas
-- Dallas Mallerich  (Just a freakin' newbie who stumbled into the place)
Email me on the "Contact Us" page at www.BoulderValleyModels.com

Chuck Doan

Anders Tweezerhands  ;D ;D 

Sorry, man...

DaKra

Last photo is great!  Reminds me of sitting up in the audience in a Broadway play, looking down at the stage set waiting for the actors to walk in and the action to start.   Building skills aside, its a beautifully composed and illuminated scene.   

Dave

Ray Dunakin

This is really superlative work! It would be impressive in 1/24th scale -- that it is actually HO, even more so.
Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

finescalerr

Most satisfactory. And artistic. -- Russ

jacq01

Remarqueble, you have set a nice mood.  8) 8)

please don't overdo it......  The drillpress needs a good footing  ::) ;)

Jacq
put brain in gear before putting mouth in action.
never underestimate the stupidity of idiots
I am what I remember.

Junior

Thanks very much guys - very much appreciated! Jacques the drillpress has not been glued down yet but what kind of footing would that be? ??? Would appreciate your help. Overdoing is easy and temptating but NO more parts in that area....that´s it - less is more. Looking at the parts that I have acquired so far for my next 1/35 scale project I´m not sure at all that it will be any easier. Those parts needs careful attention in terms of painting. Just an oil drum has the same height as my boiler house - not really what I´m used to.

Anders  ;D

PS. Seems like the band Scissor Sisters or is it Tweezer Sisters - would be a good choice for todays music at work..... ???