• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

D. Krakow Auto Repair in 1/87 scale

Started by Junior, November 29, 2010, 01:38:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris

That's cool ED  :o
thanks again to Anders  :D
Welcome to Wherever You Are!

pwranta193

Ed - why do you have an icon on your desk top that says "Core Reactor Breach"?  The one right next the "Penguins Gone Wild" shortcut?

Pablo sends
Paul

"Did I mention this is a bad idea?"

eTraxx

I cleaned up the desktop since :)

Ed Traxler

Lugoff, Camden & Northern RR

Socrates: "I drank WHAT?"

Junior

Guys,

A couple of things remains such as two lamp posts along the road, one in the backyard area and improved lights for the office structure. Will shoot the final night pictures as soon as I recieve the LED´s from light wizard Bill Satore. He is also including some nano LED´s that I´m planning to install in the head lights of an A Ford.

Meanwhile here are some better night pictures than the previous ones (not as compressed) and of course the sunny spring pictures from yesterday with just a temporary background. Managed to make the front wall removable, the wires for the lights above the sign can be pulled up from underneath the building and as the green trim is angled the wall has a pretty tight fit without any glue. The wires are visible in one of the interior shots (up front by the floor boards) and are actually thinner than a human hair.

Any suggestions on how to improve this project before I put it to rest are most welcome. A big "thank you" to all the people involved will be included with the final pictures.

Anders ???

Junior

Junior

Junior

Junior

Junior

Junior

Junior

Junior

Junior

finescalerr

Rasputen

Outstanding work!

Since you asked for suggestions:
1) I would remove a few random tools from that tool board on the back wall, as if someone has not
    returned them.   Some shops I have worked in had painted shapes on the board where the special
    service tools were supposed to be stored.  It was always funny to see all of these wierd painted
    silhouettes with no tools.
2) Most Oxy-Acetylene hoses are color coded red and green, not gray (at least now-a-days).
3) Any wood furniture left outside in the desert would not have much paint left on the top surfaces
    for very long.  I would weather the heck out of the horizontal surfaces of that blue table and chairs.