• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Interest: Sealife Photoetch Set?

Started by FichtenFoo, December 08, 2010, 07:33:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FichtenFoo

I had a friend create a small photoetch sheet for me for the sub base. Partially because I "needed" it but because I wanted to "test the waters" for a possible product. Here's the sample prototype I did. I'd likely add more items to the sheet and expand it. I'd try to keep the cost under $15 USD. Any interest?

Chicks dig giant robots.

FichtenFoo

I got some responses on my site and facebook and it looks like there's enough interest. I'm working on it now and it should be ready to ship by at the latest mid-January.
Chicks dig giant robots.

marc_reusser

Michael,

I would be interested in a set.....it's quite neat, an it's always good to have something like this in my cabinet for when that need suddenly arises.

Please add me to your list, and let me know when you need payment.

Marc
I am an unreliable witness to my own existence.

In the corners of my mind there is a circus....

M-Works