• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

The former blacksmith shop in Rickarum, Sweden. 1/35 scale,

Started by Junior, May 09, 2011, 02:05:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junior

A BMW R 75 from LionRoar with an after market kit from Sovereign built according to the instructions. "This one was just purchased from Germany for about a hundred bucks and will be scrapped for parts". Those were the prices in the sixties - nobody wanted those ugly bikes. Three heavily converted ´military Harley´s from MiniArt and lastly a converted military Triumph from Bronco.

Pic.10 [img] [/img]

Junior

The wall to the very left will be flush with the still unbuilt small cottage.

Pic.11 [im g][/img]

Junior

Junior

Bexley

How'd you paint your engines and metallics? I'll be starting mine tomorrow, and any tips would be appreciated.
CounterClockwise

Bexley Andrajack

Malachi Constant

Holy crap!  Two pages of new pix with tons of stuff ... too much to digest all at once.  Love it!  Will be back to study and enjoy.  Meanwhile ... WOW!   :o  -- Dallas
-- Dallas Mallerich  (Just a freakin' newbie who stumbled into the place)
Email me on the "Contact Us" page at www.BoulderValleyModels.com

Gordon Ferguson

OK Anders, I admit you are getting pretty good at this  ;D

No real point in saying just how good this is, the detail and patience to create these scenes  is pretty amazing.

Being really picky here and its really only out of jealousy about your skills but not certain about colour of the floorboards ................ maybe in my mind I would have expected them to greyer, dirtier, stained more or it could be just that I have not visited old workshops in Sweden ;) 
Gordon

marc_reusser

I am an unreliable witness to my own existence.

In the corners of my mind there is a circus....

M-Works

Stingray70

Astonishing, Impressive, Fantastic. :)

Dette er utrolig bra, Anders. Blir bare målløs.
Disse bildene kan vi studere lenge, lenge, og stadig oppdage noen nye detaljer.
Man sitter og har mange ideer man vil realisere, og plutselig er det noen som tar det hele 10 skritt lenger.

Ove
Ove Hetland

No problem is so big or so complicated that it can"t be run away from. ~ Charles Schulz.

Andi Little

Bloody Hell! ....................... puts me to shame. It appears I'll never be able to offer an excuse again.

Brilliant.
KBO..................... Andi.

lab-dad

Nice. Just one question how'd you get the roof off a real
cycle shop? :)
Really great. Love all the little scenes
Marty

TRAINS1941

Wow that is really  cool.  The detail is unbelievable.

Jerry
Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
George Carlin

finescalerr

Barney

So that's why its been a bit quiet you have been building a collection of bikes - this building is a bit like a book with every wall giving a story of its own
fantastic work - keep it coming.
Barney

BKLN

This workshop is one of those projects that justify a centerfold in the Modelers Annual. Absolutely amazing!