• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

The former blacksmith shop in Rickarum, Sweden. 1/35 scale,

Started by Junior, May 09, 2011, 02:05:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junior

Seems to be a busy weekend for most of us! Maybe I´ll see you at the Euromilitaire in Folkestone  ???? Yes, the tiles are fom Juweela and so are the bricks for the chimney and the bricked walls on the building.

Anders

Junior

Hi guys!

Time for an update - I´ll guess this diorama is more or less finished now. A few things remains like pouring some water in the ditch to the very left, install LED lights in the removable roofs and a little touch up here and there.

As usual all sorts of comments welcome.

Anders

Pic.1

Junior

Junior

Junior

Junior

Junior

Sign designed by Christian BLKN - Thanks again!

Pic.6 [img][/img]

Junior

Junior

Junior

Guy Milh(imeter)

Here in Flanders (Belgium) we say: "benauwelijk". It meens scary but in a positive way. It's so good it becomes scary  ;D. Showed it to the wife and she had that look on here face like "why are you showing me picture of a dumpster, ..." AMAZING!!

Junior

Junior

Junior

Junior