• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

The former blacksmith shop in Rickarum, Sweden. 1/35 scale,

Started by Junior, May 09, 2011, 02:05:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BKLN

Anders, I am always excited to follow your wonderful builds. (That tarp is just perfect.)

But I am really excited about the size of your diorama, 'cause that just means that you have to build even more rusted, twisted, faded junk! - Awesome!

finescalerr

Frederic Testard

I would even go as far as "Very satisfactory", but it is well known that we, latin people, tend to oversay everything...
Frederic Testard

Ray Dunakin

If it looked any more real, you'd be getting fined by the local environmental authorities!

BTW, what did you use to make the tarp?

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

Junior

Thanks very much guys - much appreciated ;D! I´ll guess it´s safe now to move on to part II. in the same style.

Ray, the tarp was made of 0,05 mm soft metal foil that was folded over some scrap wood.

Thanks again,

Anders  ;D

Junior

Hi guys - time for an update!

Dump site more or less done. The L - shaped building will be next to the low stone wall with the rear of the long wall facing the stone wall and dump site. The more interesting yard area with the garage etc. will of course be further to the left. Thanks Gordon and Dallas for your help so far.

Criticism, suggestions etc. most welcome.

Anders  ???

Pic.1 ][/img]

Junior

Junior

Junior

Junior

Junior

Junior

Junior

Junior

Junior