• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

1/35 Paper Structure Vignette

Started by marc_reusser, May 23, 2011, 04:39:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Design-HSB

Hello Marc,
but please open the door times, I would see if o does not this still a Trabi is behind it.

Regards Helmut
the journey is the goal

marc_reusser

Helmut, How did you guess!?
I am an unreliable witness to my own existence.

In the corners of my mind there is a circus....

M-Works

jim s-w

Quote from: Malachi Constant on July 14, 2013, 11:39:41 PM
Well, now that you've had a "happy accident" ... all you need is a pet squirrel and some curly hair to be a "true" artist!  ;D

PS -- I didn't prod nk to suggest the foam cup ... but since he did ... nudge, nudge ... -- Dallas

And a happy little tree!

Actually that's not a bad idea in terms of some sort of wildlife, perhaps a couple of foxes?

Jim
Jim Smith-Wright

Design-HSB

Hi Marc, yes I am looking for just such a view.
Regards Helmut
the journey is the goal

Ray Dunakin

Quote from: finescalerr on July 16, 2013, 12:34:47 AM
2. Take a couple of days off and look at it again. It's way cool. By then you may realize that.

I agree completely! Sometimes you just need a little time to see it for what it is.

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

Andi Little

I agree - 'tis bliddy brilliant - I fear you are suffering from a bout of the classic - "Analysis Paralysis" ......... the bane of all thinking men.

KBO..................... Andi.

chester

Quote from: Andi Little on July 16, 2013, 11:51:24 PM
I agree - 'tis bliddy brilliant - I fear you are suffering from a bout of the classic - "Analysis Paralysis" ......... the bane of all thinking men.

Oh thank God, one more thing I don't have to worry about getting.

Malachi Constant

Quote from: chester on July 17, 2013, 06:00:23 PM
Quote from: Andi Little on July 16, 2013, 11:51:24 PM

Oh thank God, one more thing I don't have to worry about getting.

Went to the store today to get some ... stood there staring ... couldn't decide which kind to get!  ;D
-- Dallas Mallerich  (Just a freakin' newbie who stumbled into the place)
Email me on the "Contact Us" page at www.BoulderValleyModels.com

marc_reusser

Micro update...

Doors Done. signs and numbers are taken from the original photos. Number signs were enamel, while the no parking sign was printed on, or laminated to, a thin wood sheet or something of some such ilk.

Moss/lichen is started...upper leftcorner/top of wall shows the end product...other areas still in progress and much more to be added around.

M-Works

lab-dad

Enjoying this little adventure.
Glad the tire is gone too.
Thanks!
Mj

Malachi Constant

It appears to be slightly more than adequate. -- Dallas
-- Dallas Mallerich  (Just a freakin' newbie who stumbled into the place)
Email me on the "Contact Us" page at www.BoulderValleyModels.com

marc_reusser

Thanks guys.

I think we will call this done. There are still a good number of things rolling around in my head, that I could add.....but sometimes you just gotta call it quits.

My work here is done for today.

M-Works

Gordon Ferguson

It's a remarkable piece of work, and the black & white shots just add to the atmosphere  :D

NEXT ???       ;)
Gordon

Wesleybeks

Just terrfic.

The time and effort taken to create something so small really shines through Marc.

Whats next????
Kind Regards
Wesley

Modelling in sunny South Africa

Andi Little

Very evocative - very effective: Huzzahs from me Marc'.

In fact if you look at it through a telescope [Biro' tube] there's NOTHING to give the game away what so ever. it really is very , VERY convincing.

I should be so good!!! ................. Well done that man.
KBO..................... Andi.