• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Impressive Modeling by Seung Ho Ryu

Started by marc_reusser, July 04, 2011, 02:06:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marc_reusser

This was all pretty damn incredible.  Someone that can maybe give Chuck a run for his money.  ;)

Marc
I am an unreliable witness to my own existence.

In the corners of my mind there is a circus....

M-Works

chester

Very impressive. First sheet of de-laminated/broken plywood I have ever seen done effectively.

shropshire lad

There is nothing there that makes me think that what we are looking at is anything other than real life (try reading that sentence fast! ).I think the shadows play a large part in the effect he has achieved .  Chuck is the only other modeller that I know that can do that .

Nick

Malachi Constant

-- Dallas Mallerich  (Just a freakin' newbie who stumbled into the place)
Email me on the "Contact Us" page at www.BoulderValleyModels.com

Ray Dunakin

:o

!!!!

!!!!!!!

Most of those photos, if you hadn't told me they were models, I would never have guessed it. What scale are these models?

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

finescalerr

What is the scale? It would appear to be between 1:24 and 1:12.

Too bad more hi-res photos aren't available so we could see how well the modeling holds up to the close up lens.

Most satisfactory.

Russ

mad gerald

... D * A * N * G ...  :o

And I thought the meaning of the term "impressive modelling" would hardly be increasable, as we had a glance at some - as Russ would say - most satisfactory examples 'round here recently ...

Junior

Fantastic work :o :o :o! Also very curious about the scale and if there are more pictures. He also avoided what usually reveals that it´s a model - figures and vegetation just a small glimpse of a tree.

Anders  ;D

TRAINS1941

I must be doing something wrong I can't see the pictures on my computer at home or work.

I just have blanks with red X's in the corner????? :(

Jerry
Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
George Carlin

BKLN

This is really cool! Thanks for posting this!

shropshire lad

Quote from: TRAINS1941 on July 05, 2011, 04:57:55 AM
I must be doing something wrong I can't see the pictures on my computer at home or work.

I just have blanks with red X's in the corner????? :(

Jerry

That's a shame , Jerry , as it is the most fantastic modelling you will ever see , even better than Chuck's ( only joking , Chuck!) . Man , if only you could see those photos you would be astounded . It is incredible .

Oh well , never mind . Maybe you would like see a photo of one of my models instead ? No ? Well , you needn't be so rude about it .

Nick

marc_reusser

Figured the photo of him standing in the middle of his model would give an idea of scale.  ;D

The models are all different scales....

Here is another model.

Maybe this will give an idea of scale for this.

M-Works

marc_reusser

He alsos does creatures, sci-fi, and fine art interpretations...

M-Works

Junior

Aha....these are very, very large structures! Even the diorama on the table seam to be pretty big if you look at the blue bucket under the table. Thanks for posting Marc.

Anders  ;D

marc_reusser

Jerry, Try clearing all your cookies and clearing the Forum Cookies from your computer.

Marc

M-Works