• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

INDIAN - 1916...scratch build, 1/9 scale

Started by DarBeck, August 09, 2011, 10:22:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarBeck

Hi all again! My previous work has been wonderfully received by you, for which I thank you again! Dared me to show another of my work, it is also the Indians of 1916. Such vehicles were used by police in Poland in the 20s of the twentieth century. I really like to make models of old motorcycles. They are simply beautiful!

Dariusz Beck

mabloodhound

I've seen and heard a couple of those in real life and it looks to me that all you need is some gasoline, kick the starter and you're off.
What a superb example of craftsmanship.
Dave Mason
D&GRR (Dunstead & Granford) in On30
"A people that values its privileges above its principles will soon lose both."~Dwight D. Eisenhower

finescalerr

Ray Dunakin

Wow! Another superb model of a beautiful machine!
Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

Hauk

Quote from: DarBeck on August 09, 2011, 10:22:35 AM
They are simply beautiful!

Agree, and your model ainĀ“t exactly ugly too! Very inspiring work.
Do you have some in progress shots of the model, and maybe a couple of lines on techniques and materials?

Regards, Hauk
Regards, Hauk
--
"Yet for better or for worse we do love things that bear the marks of grime, soot, and weather, and we love the colors and the sheen that call to mind the past that made them"  -Junichiro Tanizaki

Remembrance Of Trains Past

chester

As you can see, we love to see the in progress shots especially when the work is "simply beautiful".

DarBeck

Hello! All parties interested in showing at random, not chronological photos of the construction. Yes, in fact, I build their models. I begin to build the frame, and as I get tired I take the engine workshop. Sometimes wonder later on how it all fits together ...

Dariusz Beck