• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Industrial Narrow Gauge in Burma

Started by narrowgauger, March 03, 2012, 04:55:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

narrowgauger

Gentlemen,

if you are looking for some great inspirational model building material take a look at the Namtu Mining series on Flickr.

follow the link to the series, but take the time to look at all the photos, particularly the buildings, rolling stock and trackwork.  Wonderful ideas throughout the series.

link:        http://flic.kr/p/6adwZ9

enjoy.

Bernard

finescalerr

Thanks for the link. It is indeed inspirational. -- Russ

Hauk

Quote from: narrowgauger on March 03, 2012, 04:55:05 PM

enjoy.

Bernard

Yep, I enjoyed that!
Would be an excellent prototype for some truly original modelling.

How is your own modelling going, by the way?  As a great fan of your work, I would love to get an update!
Regards, Hauk
--
"Yet for better or for worse we do love things that bear the marks of grime, soot, and weather, and we love the colors and the sheen that call to mind the past that made them"  -Junichiro Tanizaki

Remembrance Of Trains Past

shropshire lad

Quote from: Hauk on March 04, 2012, 01:23:22 PM

How is your own modelling going, by the way?  As a great fan of your work, I would love to get an update!

Wouldn't we all ! Come on , Bernard , show us what you've been doing .

Frederic Testard

Makes a great project for my 8th live (if I haven't been changed into a butterfly...). Very nice and interesting place and material.
Frederic Testard

jacq01

aren't you mopping up all the water, from last and this year ?
long time no see.  :(

Jacq
put brain in gear before putting mouth in action.
never underestimate the stupidity of idiots
I am what I remember.