• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Ian McQue's Deckhands Series #1

Started by FichtenFoo, March 26, 2012, 07:47:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andi Little

Hi, and thanks for getting back to me so soon. Sorry to hear you've had a few troublesome experiences, but equally glad that the items now sound pretty immanent: certainly looking forward to them.
I'm now excited all over again - I really seem to engage in this whole Christmas morning thing when I've ordered, and I'm expecting stuff from around the globe. It's still very new to me, and really quite intoxicating.

Thanks again for the timely information ............
KBO..................... Andi.

FichtenFoo

Thanks!

I totally get the xmas morning feeling. I collect 1/6 scale figures and sometimes your preorder can take up to 6 months barring delays. So knowing something cool's coming and checking the mail every day to see if it arrived is fun and masochistic at once.

Definitely keep an eye on our facebook page as I post post there first when things have shipped.
Chicks dig giant robots.

shropshire lad

Quote from: FichtenFoo on July 16, 2012, 08:11:14 AM
Thanks!

I totally get the xmas morning feeling. I collect 1/6 scale figures and sometimes your preorder can take up to 6 months barring delays. So knowing something cool's coming and checking the mail every day to see if it arrived is fun and masochistic at once.

Definitely keep an eye on our facebook page as I post post there first when things have shipped.

I'm getting the Xmas morning feeling about the next flying boat and it has even come out of your head yet !

Nick

FichtenFoo

Quote from: shropshire lad on July 16, 2012, 12:38:13 PM
Quote from: FichtenFoo on July 16, 2012, 08:11:14 AM
Thanks!

I'm getting the Xmas morning feeling about the next flying boat and it has even come out of your head yet !

Nick
Actually, that would be Ian's head... but I've actually got a master half done for the next one... just haven't had the time to work on it as much as I'd like.
Chicks dig giant robots.