• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

The Truck

Started by Barney, June 03, 2012, 09:11:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

finescalerr

Satisfactory. -- Russ

Ray Dunakin

Very nice! I especially like coloration of the top of the workbench.

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

Barney

A few shots of the roof and some bits for the bench (Gordon before you start - I know there is no bulbs in the lamps)

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki
Bulbs to go in last.
Barney

Barney

Some of the machines fitted and the control panel for the generator and compressor that live under the bench .

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Barney

Hosted on Fotki

getting close to the finish now just needs a final paint job and put it all together
Barney

lab-dad

WOW!
Great stuff Barney!
Keep at it! Looking forward to more.
Marty

shropshire lad

Barney ,

When you have got bored with it after winning gold at Euro can I have first refusal to buy it off you ? My collection of your " cast-offs" needs another member . Hopefully Gordon won't think it good enough to be allowed into his house !

Ta ,

Nick

Malachi Constant

I always had fun with my Legos, but they never came out looking like that!  Glad to see more progress.  -- Dallas
-- Dallas Mallerich  (Just a freakin' newbie who stumbled into the place)
Email me on the "Contact Us" page at www.BoulderValleyModels.com

Gordon Ferguson

[quote author=shropshire lad link=topic=1846.msg36422#msg36422 date=

Hopefully Gordon won't think it good enough to be allowed into his house !

Ta ,

Nick
[/quote]

Actually I was thinking along those lines as it is rather good, but now that I realise the "bulbs" are missing its rather taken the shine off it.

Sorry Barney, only kidding  ;D .......... as they say in these parts Satisfactory!

Out of interest why no bulbs? , Chuck has given detailed instructions on how to produce these so rather surprised that you could not be bothered ::)

OK , going back to my knitting now !

p.s  what is it with everybody giving me a hard time on this forum?
Gordon

Barney

Gordon - look at the second photo at the bottom " bulbs to go in last" I will be using the Grandt Line ones that come with the lamp shades these being 1/4 scale but work out a nice size for 1/35th the early bulbs are a nice frosty white glass colour but the later ones are just grey plastic . What did Sherlock Holmes say to Dr Whatson something about observation !
Barney

finescalerr

I find nothing to criticize. How boring of me. -- Russ

shropshire lad

mad gerald

Junior

Incredible Barney.......good luck at Euromilitaire! A very possible winner!

Anders

Barney