• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Eat Ye Heart Out , Barney !

Started by shropshire lad, August 19, 2012, 06:54:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shropshire lad

After many years of striving I think that I have finally reach a level of competence that I am comfortable with . No more messing around trying to stick silly little bricks together I have seen the light . May I present my latest project . An old open fronted cart shed with stable and first floor storeroom attached . Obviously I have still got some weathering and aging to do , but I am essentially happy with the results I have achieved so far . No doubt I'll post some more photos in due course . Maybe ,

Nick

TRAINS1941

So this is were the design came from for the house you live in!!!!!

Very colorful kind of like you :)

Jerry
Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
George Carlin

granitechops

Tecknical question, what bond  is that

Brooke Bond??
Don in sunny Devon, England

shropshire lad

Quote from: granitechops on August 19, 2012, 09:04:32 AM
Tecknical question, what bond  is that

Brooke Bond??

No , Bodge-up Bond .

granitechops

Don in sunny Devon, England

Malachi Constant

Where can I get a mold to make those bricks?  -- Anonymous
-- Dallas Mallerich  (Just a freakin' newbie who stumbled into the place)
Email me on the "Contact Us" page at www.BoulderValleyModels.com

Marc988

marc_reusser

I am an unreliable witness to my own existence.

In the corners of my mind there is a circus....

M-Works

lab-dad

QuoteTecknical question, what bond  is that

Bond, James Bond.

artizen

Ian Hodgkiss
The Steamy Pudding - an English Gentleman's Whimsy in 1:24 scale Gn15 (in progress)
On the Slate and Narrow - in 1:12 scale (coming soon)
Brisbane, Australia

shropshire lad

Quote from: marc_reusser on August 19, 2012, 05:05:48 PM
Am I having a stroke?....

I don't know , what are the symptoms ? Blurred vision , difficulty in breathing , seeing strange colours in weird combinations , head throbbing , sensibilities outraged ? Yes , then you probably are .

shropshire lad

Quote from: lab-dad on August 19, 2012, 05:50:46 PM
QuoteTecknical question, what bond  is that

Bond, James Bond.

Nah , Basildon Bond ( it's an English thang) .

shropshire lad

finescalerr

I find the levity in this thread most objectionable. You fellows are belittling Nick's best work. Yes, it is his best work by far. It epitomizes (or, using spelling Nick would understand, "epitomises") his skill, artistry, indeed, his entire concept. I thought the purpose of this forum was to encourage our younger, less experienced members. Each and every one of you should be ashamed. Ashamed, do you understand?

Nick, go stand in the corner.

Russ

Chuck Doan

I think the brown ones have to go. Otherwise I can't find fault. Looks like a good home for my Hot Wheels.
"They're most important to me. Most important. All the little details." -Joseph Cotten, Shadow of a Doubt

http://public.fotki.com/ChuckDoan/model_projects/