• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Model tin and metal work Tutorial.

Started by 5thwheel, September 05, 2012, 09:39:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

5thwheel

I don't know how many or if any one on the forum is interested in doing tin ware in miniature but I am posting a link to a tutorial on tin work that I put together.
Browse through the rest of the tip section and you might find something else of interest in model building. Also Greenie is a large contributor to the tip section.

http://www.scalemodelhorsedrawnvehicle.co.uk/(Tips%20&%20Ideas).htm#tintut
Bill Hudson
Fall down nine times,
get up ten.

Gordon Ferguson

Thanks Bill for posting the tutorial, very interesting and informative and great encouragement for me to get away from plastic.

Edit.

Just spent some more time looking through your original posting and found the tin bath, brilliant was looking for some info on these couple of months ago so yet again thanks
Gordon