• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Power Hacksaw (1/16th)

Started by lab-dad, October 29, 2012, 04:02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marc_reusser

A real beauty Marty. Just lovely. And it absolutely has the feel of the real thing.

I am an unreliable witness to my own existence.

In the corners of my mind there is a circus....

M-Works

lab-dad

Thanks Marc!

I'm looking forward to getting it in place and all the swarf, stains and crap piled around it!

-Marty

working on lintels and coloring :-[ :-\

michael mott

Marty, the jump from the brass and wood to the finished product, c'mon now! one is your model and the next is the full sized one you copied right?

Michael

lab-dad

Thanks Michael!
But they are the same.
Still working on a better blade though.
Marty

chester

Really nice Marty, great and yet simple job on the finishes. I purchased some inexpensive jewelers saws once (kind of like a miniature coping saw) and the blades were very thin in dimension as well as more teeth per inch. They would have been perfect for your machine.