• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Some Photos from Euro Model Expo 2013

Started by marc_reusser, April 09, 2013, 12:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marc_reusser

I am an unreliable witness to my own existence.

In the corners of my mind there is a circus....

M-Works

marc_reusser

Lots of great modelers to meet as well:

Alexander Glass, Per Olav Lund, Jeroen Veen.

Alex ander Glass, Gunnar Baumer

Per Olav Lund giving his diorama building demo.

Spencer Pollard demonstrating his mastery of the airbrush during his painting and shading demo.

Jeroen Veen giving his demo on painting and fading WWi aircraft.

The always amazing guys from KMK.

M-Works

marc_reusser

M-Works

marc_reusser

Scribblings of a raving lunatic

Simply awesome to see in person.

Lots of cool stuff to lighten your wallet.

You could just walk around and ask questions...

...and nothing like a bit of pressure while doing a wood demo, by having Per Olav looking over your shoulder and some KMK guys in the audience.

M-Works

Chuck Doan

Thanks for the pictures! Looks like it was a great show, one well worth attending.  Was your clinic in English?
"They're most important to me. Most important. All the little details." -Joseph Cotten, Shadow of a Doubt

http://public.fotki.com/ChuckDoan/model_projects/

mad gerald

Marc,

thanks for showing the pictures so we too could get impressions of the Euro Model Expo 2013 in Heiden ... would have loved to drop in just for a short meet & greet, but unfortunately could't afford the time ...

Cheers

darrylhuffman

Thanks Marc.

It's looks like a great show to attend.

Thanks for sharing the photos.

Darryl Huffman
darrylhuffman@yahoo.com
The search for someone else to blame is always succcessful.

lab-dad

Some amazing modeling!
Thanks for the report.
-Marty

Ray Dunakin

Thanks for the pics! Very interesting stuff, and some great modeling.

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

finescalerr

Who is the oddly demented fellow in the blue long-sleeve shirt who shows up from time to time?

From what you have shown us, I would consider your own models the equal of any.

Russ

1-32

i am with russ
you are a much better modeller i would not have paid admission[most likely gone around the back a got in through the toilets]
kind regards kim

k27rgs

Many thanks for the photos.   Time to download these.   Nothing like seeing models & people "as is"........

cheers   "M"

jacq01

Marc,

thanks for the impressions. You appeared to have a good time in Heiden.
  I intended to visit the show in Heiden, but the distance to Adelaide was too large to make it in time.
After the encounter in Melbourne with Mario, Nick, Dan and Bernard I needed time to recover. I'll be back in Holland end of next week.
  Possibly we see each other end of August in Passadena.

Jacq
put brain in gear before putting mouth in action.
never underestimate the stupidity of idiots
I am what I remember.

finescalerr

Jacq, one way or another will will find a way to descend upon Marc and ruin his day. If he is unable to host a gathering of modeling lunatics, I will invite you and a few others to my house (45 miles away).

For those on this forum planning to attend the National Narrow Gauge Convention in Pasadena (California), I currently have no plans to participate in the convention. I find it increasingly disappointing, cliquish, and "political". But I want to spend some time with those of you who attend so one evening I may go to the convention site lobby. If you have a cell phone, we can exchange phone numbers (when the time comes) to make certain we don't miss one another.

Russ

Ray Dunakin

Also, my In-ko-pah Railroad is on the NNGC layout tour, Sept. 1. So perhaps I'll get a chance to meet some of you that day.
Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World