• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Drones might be good for something afterall

Started by NORCALLOGGER, August 01, 2013, 08:53:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck Doan

"They're most important to me. Most important. All the little details." -Joseph Cotten, Shadow of a Doubt

http://public.fotki.com/ChuckDoan/model_projects/

finescalerr

Finally -- a town that looks like a model! -- Russ

Hauk

Quote from: NORCALLOGGER on August 01, 2013, 08:53:27 PM
Here is a good use of Drones.

Fantastisc!
My wishlist for christmas is ready:

1. DJI Phantom RTF Quadrocopter
2. GoPro Hero video camera.
3. Adobe Creative Cloud Video editing software

Hm, sounds like I´m looking for a new hobby...
Regards, Hauk
--
"Yet for better or for worse we do love things that bear the marks of grime, soot, and weather, and we love the colors and the sheen that call to mind the past that made them"  -Junichiro Tanizaki

Remembrance Of Trains Past

finescalerr

Welcome to my world, Havard. Want to take over for me? I'll let you use my software! -- Russ

mabloodhound

Dave Mason
D&GRR (Dunstead & Granford) in On30
"A people that values its privileges above its principles will soon lose both."~Dwight D. Eisenhower

Hauk

Quote from: finescalerr on August 02, 2013, 01:25:45 AM
Welcome to my world, Havard. Want to take over for me? I'll let you use my software! -- Russ

Yep! Hand me the controller to the Quadcopter! ;D

Regards, Hauk
--
"Yet for better or for worse we do love things that bear the marks of grime, soot, and weather, and we love the colors and the sheen that call to mind the past that made them"  -Junichiro Tanizaki

Hauk

Regards, Hauk
--

Ray Dunakin

Awesome video!

I've got to get back to Bodie one of these days. Maybe next year's Nevada trip.

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

mabloodhound

Ray, if you go back, there's at least one building I'd like to get some accurate, straight on photos of so I can scratch build it.

Dave Mason
D&GRR (Dunstead & Granford) in On30
"A people that values its privileges above its principles will soon lose both."~Dwight D. Eisenhower