• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Wooden ore cars

Started by Hauk, February 15, 2014, 04:51:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hauk

Quote from: finescalerr on February 20, 2017, 12:11:07 AM
I'm looking at this page at a few minutes after midnight February20 and some images are missing. I would guess the reason is that they were linked and the links got broken or disappeared when we changed servers. I don't quite know how things like that work when you move all your data from one computer to another but if others are having the same problem as I am, I think we're out of luck. -- Russ

No, I think there is a server issue with my provider. I am looking into it.

Edit: It is fixed now, seems it was a minor redirecting problem with my photo hosting service.
Regards, Hauk
--
"Yet for better or for worse we do love things that bear the marks of grime, soot, and weather, and we love the colors and the sheen that call to mind the past that made them"  -Junichiro Tanizaki

Remembrance Of Trains Past

TRAINS1941

Yes everything is here.

Jerry
Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
George Carlin

finescalerr

Well that was weird. I can see everything now, too. Except its about eleven hours later .... -- Russ

TRAINS1941

Quote from: finescalerr on February 20, 2017, 10:52:56 AM
Well that was weird. I can see everything now, too. Except its about eleven hours later .... -- Russ

First thing to go is the eyes!!!  :D

Jerry
Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
George Carlin

Hauk

Regards, Hauk
--
"Yet for better or for worse we do love things that bear the marks of grime, soot, and weather, and we love the colors and the sheen that call to mind the past that made them"  -Junichiro Tanizaki

Ray Dunakin

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

mad gerald

marc_reusser

Beautiful work. So nice to see this project come together.
I am an unreliable witness to my own existence.

In the corners of my mind there is a circus....

M-Works

Hauk

Quote from: marc_reusser on February 20, 2017, 11:32:49 PM
Beautiful work. So nice to see this project come together.

So nice to hear from you again.
This place is not the same without you.
Regards, Hauk
--

Bill Gill

marc_reusser

Quote from: Bill Gill on February 21, 2017, 04:23:43 AM
wonderful work

Thanks. :) Maybe once I have something to contribute :)
I am an unreliable witness to my own existence.

In the corners of my mind there is a circus....

M-Works

Chuck Doan

Along with everything else, those are a very interesting car design.
"They're most important to me. Most important. All the little details." -Joseph Cotten, Shadow of a Doubt

http://public.fotki.com/ChuckDoan/model_projects/

Bill Gill

Marc, Your contributions are always a terrific source of ideas, techniques and photos. please do join in again.

Hauk

A little sneak preview of the upcoming article in NG&IRMR (https://narrowgaugeandindustrial.co.uk/):

The snow is baking soda, but the sky is the real deal. The temperature was quite authtentic, too. I was shooting the images between snowfalls!
Regards, Hauk
--

finescalerr

An exquisite photo of an exquisite model. Most satisfactory. -- Russ