• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Microcar museum

Started by Ray Dunakin, December 23, 2014, 09:53:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ray Dunakin

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

finescalerr

That reminds me: I still have a box full of well preserved Matchbox Series cars, trucks, and tractors from the early 1960s. -- Russ

Mr Potato Head

I have a friend that would save matchbox cars, he would buy a bunch every Christmas and throw them unwrapped in a 55 gallon barrel, he was saving them for at the time un born grand children as a weird investment, he started in the early 70's  and had hundreds. last year while on vacation, his man cave garage was broken into, they stole everything cars, tools, TV's Stereos, memorabilia, and those match box cars! all in all more than a $100, 000 worth of stuff. The police did find some of the bigger items and they caught one person, but those matchbox were never to be seen again. He just built a bigger bad-er Bad Ass 10,000 square foot car garage /Man cave, with full blown security features.
MPH
Gil Flores
In exile in Boise Idaho