• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

WD Titan 10-20 HP Tractor in 1/35th

Started by Barney, February 18, 2015, 01:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barney

Fly wheel adjusted to leave clearance for belt pulley (when fitted)
Barney

Barney

Ray Dunakin

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

finescalerr

Well, let's not get carried away; he hasn't painted it yet. -- Russ

Barney

Update on the Titan - Cooling hoses top and bottom no hose clips yet ! now and gear cover

Barney

Gone for a Compressor trailer shot of chassis /wheels/air tanks engine and compressor
Radiator componentes

lab-dad

Very nice!
Pictures are much better too - new camera?

What would the compressor be used for?
I've seen ones like this used for large sandblasters.

-Marty

finescalerr

Barney

Marty - Found photos of the Royal Flying Core using one of these compressors by a workshop on a small airfield in France 1918
must have been for general workshop use.
Same old camera just resized "by order of the management " but I still miss my old faithful FOTKI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Barney

Ray Dunakin

Stunning!

When you buy Legos for this stuff, is there a particular set you use?
Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

Barney

Ray - I normally buy just the LEGO blocks a selection of sizes of white ones a bucket full from a Lego shop works out at about £10:00 my Grandson had a visit to Lego Land (near Windsor) and they sold small buckets (about the size of family ice cream tub)
for £4:00 and thats how many you can cram in yourself - there are also LEGO suppliers on line who sell just the blocks - i did once buy a LEGO box with a selection of bits - the rest are just rescued from car boot sales
Barney 

JohnTolcher

Cheers
John in Australia

Bill Gill

Graet work as alway, Barney. Waiting to see it painted.

For a look at more kinds of Lego pieces, check out http://www.finescalerr.com/smf/index.php?topic=2602.0

Barney

A bit of finishing and its in the paint shop

Barney

Just replaced the missing bolt on compressor air tank - compressor roof only placed on to aid paint job and brass seat needs a little fettling !!
and on and on we go !!!
Barney